- to educate where there are no schools, to connect where there is isolation, and to care where there is great need.
Everyone’s Child is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children around the globe, particularly those who live in impoverished circumstances. Since 2009, people across the United States and Canada have contributed to our ongoing efforts to sustain the needs of orphaned and vulnerable children in Kenya. In 2017, our borders expanded to serve orphaned students in Hyderabad, India.
- to continue feeding and educating children who have no parents, building connections between students in different nations in order to create strong international bonds for future generations, and reaching out to help children who have no one to care for them.
- building schools where none exist
- bringing potable water to the schools we support
- providing school lunches for orphaned and vulnerable students
- offering scholarships to orphaned secondary school students
- mentoring secondary school students
- connecting students in Kenya and the USA
Click here to support our efforts.
For More Information:
• Download The Story of Everyone’s Child
• Watch one of our videos below, or visit our Media Page
They Belong to All of Us
“You know, that child doesn’t belong only to those who raise him, because one day that child will be educated, and then he will belong to the whole country, in fact, to the whole world! And his job will be to help others! So that is why he is called ‘everyone’s child’ – he belongs to all of us, even America.”
- Cyrus Mugi, Principal, Lanet Umoja Primary School, Kenya
We are in a position to change an entire nation, one child at a time.